The Goat Spot Forum banner
41 - 60 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
It's definatly rough. Things will turn around for your family and mine, we just have to wait it out. Thanks, you and your family are in my prayers as well. Thanks goodness my Grandpa has a big barn to keep our goat s in!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lori my daughter is doing better. We had a long talk about her losing the baby. It probably helped that she knew that I had miscarried several times between some of my kids. So she knew that this sometimes happens so it was easier for her to except the lose.

Pam I am glad to hear that Joshua is getting help finnaly. I hope that all works out for his apartment and that he gets the right help to get his life on track. I am sure that he knows that he has a great Mom that loves and supports him. Will keep ya'll in my prayers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Chelsey sorry to hear about what your family is going through. It is tough to lose your home for any reason. Seem like a live time ago when we lots everything. We are still trying to rebuild and put our lives back together. I will keep your family in my prayers.

·
Registered
344 Posts
prayer

If y'all don't mind could you say a prayer for my daughter I'm afraid she is getting sick Ive had a bad respiratory bug that almost turned in to pneumonia. She has downs syndrome and has a weak immune system and with it being a holiday her Dr isn't in.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Prayers for your daughter. I hope her body can fight it off and make it through the holiday. Hugs to you as I know you are worrying.

And prayers out to the rest of you. This is a hard time of year to deal with sickness, heartache, financial issues, etc. God can pull you thruogh and I pray for blessings on your situations.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just got back on today. Prayers for you and your daughter. We have been fighting stomach virus' for almost a week. I think we may be seeing daylight soon.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
morganslil1.
I will for sure pray for you daughter. I hope you are feeling better.
can I ask what her name is? I would much rather ask the lord to hear her by name. I know he knows who I am talking about.

·
Registered
344 Posts
She seems to be getting better Her name is Samantha.Thank yall so much for your prayers.Prayer works
Praise God for all that he does.If yall dont mind please continue to pray for her.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Prayers are out for Samantha and you. I hope you are all doing better very soon. Please keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
please pray for me.

I am comming down with a cold, not that it is terrible in most cases BUT I have training starting on Monday!!! I can't be sick. :(

So if you could pray that at least my sore throat goes away quickly that would be awesome!!!

I am taking it easy today. I am still in bed as I type this

·
Registered
344 Posts
Prayers sent Stacy. Gargle in warm salt water and eat some pickles it will help your throat.

Me and Sammy are doing fine now. If I could get rid of all of the stress thats weighing me down I would be relieved..When it rains it pours I just found out my ex is in town and I'm worried her will try to walk back into our daughters lives after being gone for 4 years and threatening to hurt them. I just found out my uncle has cancer and am trying to come up with the money to send mom to Texas to see him. And I found out my baby sister (25) is going to have to have surgery on her back which wouldn't be that bad but shes is on blood thinners from the last surgery she had she developed blood clots. Mom doest know about my sister yet.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Lots of prayers going up for all of you.

Stacey, I find that if I take about 20,000 mg of vitamin C when I just start with the sore throat I rarely get the rest of the cold. My hubby also says that taking zinc at the onset really cuts down on the severity of a cold for him.

Morganslil1, I'm glad you and your daughter are feeling better. I'll especially be praying that your ex doesn't cause problems. Since my children are all adults now I no longer have to deal with my ex at all and my life has been so much more peaceful. I can surely empathize with you if he starts to cause trouble again. I'll definitely pray that he doesn't.

41 - 60 of 273 Posts