The Goat Spot Forum banner
61 - 80 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Prayers going to Stacy and Morgan. Have not been on for a few days. Like the old saying when it rains it pours. I need prayers for a young man that is going to have a tumor removed from his brain on Dec. 5th. His name is Sean. He is my best friends nephew. Their family has had a lot of tragedy in the last four years. First a nephew was killed in a car accident(brother to this nephew). One year later sister died of cancer. year later uncle was killed in car accident. Then last year her niece's husband shoot and killed niece and her two kids then committed suicide right after thanksgiving. So please keep this family in your prayers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sara glad to hear the good news about your grandfather. Stacy sorry that you are still feeling under the weather. Prayers are still going out for you. How is your training going. Sending prayers for that also.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I am feeling much better! Thanks for the prayers.

Training is going well. I am still feeling good about this job change so that is awesome. I know you don't always feel good about things but if in my heart I feel right about it, I know it is the Lord's will.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I haven't been able to get on here (too busy) for over a week. I'm sorry I missed the item about Sean. Did he have his surgery on the 5th? How did it go?

Stacey I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Sara, I'm so happy that your grandfather is home.

I have an update on Josh. He finally got his paperwork from all the different places that he had to get stuff from, but nobody can do anything about it until next week because the agency that does that is moving to a new building and they are spending all this week just getting their stuff moved. :( His landlord is calling me every other day, and she (the "landlord" is actually a husband and wife team) has also been harassing the Dept of Human Services and the Community Action Agency about Josh getting everything done, so she's not real popular with anyone right now. I can understand her need to have her money so she can pay her mortgage on the building, but there is a fine line between keeping on top of things and harassing the people involved. Anyway, hopefully we'll only have to keep her waiting a few more days.

They have put Josh into the "worker rehabilitation" program and he will be getting assistance for living expenses (for food and clothes and toiletries) as well as his rent. He also will be getting financial aid to go to the local community college to get certified in web-site design which he dearly loves to do. Hopefully from there he will be able to find a job locally that will pay him actual money for doing something he enjoys. The community college is running ads on the radio right now guaranteeing that 100% of their graduates get employed right out of school and that the school does job placement. So, things are looking much better. Thanks for your prayers, and keep them going. Thanks again. :hug:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Glad that things are going well with Josh and that he is getting help. Sean had his surgery and all went well. They got 95% of the tumor out. He is recovering well. I have not found out the result of the test on the tumor if it was mal. or cancer. When I talked to my friend she said that the doctor thought that it was probable mal. but where running test to be sure.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
I am glad things are looking up for Josh. Still praying!

Prayers to Sean and that it isn't cancer.

And to your grandfather Sara.

And to everyone else who is under the weather!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Morgan, I am so sorry to hear that. Hugs to you and the family. :hug: It is always hard to lose someone but during this time of the year it is even harder. God Bless and prayers to you.

61 - 80 of 273 Posts