Prayers for baby Braylin

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by mrs. lam, Aug 5, 2010.

1. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    His story is own Face book. He is a cutie! We are helping through the cowboy church. The family lives here in Alabama. Munford if I remember right. He is at Children's in B-ham.
    Anyone in Alabama near Anniston, we are taking carepackages and donations to them through the church. The mom and the aunt both have address set up as well just let me know.
    Prayers needed badly and that, anyone can send straight from the heart! :grouphug: :pray:

When I got word of him, I knew I had to bring it here. Thanks guys!
    God bless,
    Gina BTW I'm on facebook under Kristinn Klug you can find the mom, Jelissa on my page I think...

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Prayers sent that way..... :hug: :pray:

3. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Thanks, Pam.
    They meet with 4 Dr's at 5pm tonight. Pray he get's the heart surgery. One Dr is a butt. He said he's going to die anyway, why do it. Another has more faith and says this could be what saves his life. I vote for him. :greengrin:

Gina

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    aw he is adorable and when i read his story i almost cried! The poor little guy has been through so much in his short life! I send my prayers there way and i vote for the second dr!

5. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I'll be praying for him. :pray:

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome... :hug:

I would get rid of the doc... that has no faith.... negativity just doesn't cut it and help in any type of healing.....there is always hope.....miracles do and can happen...don't give up.... :hug: :pray:

7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Update! As long as he has a good weekend, they will send him to UAB (he's in Childerens) on Monday and do a heart cath. From there they can do surgery. Keep the prayers coming. He is a cute little guy and such a fighter. Going to meet his grandmother today after work and will hopefully get to meet him when he is done with this. :hi5:

Gina

8. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I haven't read his story yet, but I will still keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Nothing worse than a child going through something so awful :( I hope and pray he gets through this.

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  10. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Thanks everyone. He is doing better and if he continues, they will do a heart cath this week. His nitr. is at 5 I think and should come off today. They will make sure his BP doesn't freak out then take him to UAB. If he does well with the cath they can move forward with surgery. I think this will be his 5th since he was 2 months.

Gina

BTW, you can post notes of facebook for him. Prayers for baby Braylen
    I can also get you guys the address to send cards to him at Ronald McDonald House. Something with goats would be cute. (I told his mom all about you guys) :thumb: