The Goat Spot Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Banned
5,939 Posts
Yes, it is definitely something that he is at home and sleeping in his own bed. My prayers for your Dad and your family won't stop until you tell us that he is back to normal and a full recovery is in progress! Hang in there, honey, it will be ok! In the meantime, know that you have our support. ;) :)

8,972 Posts
Sending good thoughts and prayers for you, your dad and family!
Tell your Mother not to sign any hospital papers until your dad is fully recovered! (not being sue happy,
but for your Dad's protection in case he needs further help, later).

· Registered
10,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Oh she won't. She is a retired RN herself. She was way more annoyed with the situation than I was. I think I was just so relieved he didn't crash on the table.

· Registered
10,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Guess what spent the night in the ER again. We just got home. He had to be recathed because he couldn't' go on his own today after the cath was removed, I am still a bit uneasy about all that.

· Registered
10,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
True, she should have been a doctor, but she didn't start nursing school til she was 46. We are late bloomers in this family I will be 41 when I graduate with my masters this December. She is 7 years younger than dad but up until now, she has had more health problems, I tell you what, I am from tough stock, both my parents have been through a lot and keep going. I tell my daughter we are like Dory in Finding Nemo. "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming."

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.