Prayers Needed ASAP, please!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by mrs. lam, May 21, 2010.

1. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    My Aunt's mother is dying. She had a kidney transplant several years ago and it has stopped working. She is no longer a candidate for another due to age and other health problems. They sent her home from the hospital to die. As of last night, her body has turned black.

Mrs. Hayslette is ready to go, but her family needs prayer to let her go. My Aunt Teresa is having a very difficult time. She knows it's not fair to keep her here, but she can't seem to tell her mom it's OK to go.

Mr. Hayslette is having a bad time as well. He brought her to the US as a war bride from Korea and they have never been apart. He looks so lost.

Thank you to everyone here. As soon as I heard she was going, I knew where to go. :)
    Gina

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    My heart goes out to you ...and the family....I am sending prayers... your way.... :hug: :pray:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Oh Gina,

I am so sorry about this. It is so hard to tell someone it is ok to go. It is more for out selfish reasons but it is nature.

As soon as your aunt tells her it is ok, then she more then likely will pass peacefully.

My step mother is on home dialysis, so I know all to well about the kidney failure.

Oh heavenly father, I pray that you will be with the family of Mrs. Hayslette, father, please wrap your loving arms around them and tell them it is ok, ans that she will be with you, and she will be waiting for them in the heavens above.

Lord I pray you will be with Mrs. Hayslette as she passes from here on earth to the wonderful heaven above. Please lord comfort all that know and love Mrs. Hayslette. Help her to go peacefully and so she is out of pain. Thank you lord you are the lord oh might and we know it all is in your hands.

Amen

4. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I am so very sorry to hear about your aunt's mother. I hope and pray that her family can bid her farewell to the other side.
    How very sad that the kidney has failed her, but I am sure it gave her extra time to be with her family, and that in itself is always a blessing.

I lost my mother to lung cancer 4 years, 1 week, and 1 day ago <the day before Mothers day in 06>, and I couldn't be there in time to say goodbye - she lived 3 1/2 hours from us. But she knew how much I loved her, and in the end, I know she is no longer suffering with her illness. It's hard to let the ones we love go, but knowing that she isn't suffering helps ease the ache of the loss. It's hard as can be not having her here, not hearing her laugh with my ears, or seeing her smile with my eyes. But I've never been able to forget her smile or laugh, and that is what matters now.
    So I hope your aunt can get through this, and in the end, her mother will no longer suffer with her illness, and she will be free of any pain it has caused her. She'll always be there for her, even if not in physical form, but in spiritual. I think about my mom every single day, especially when I go to bed at night, and I know she is with me. I feel comfort in that, but it's taken time...

I feel awful for your aunt's father. I can't imagine how difficult this is for him. Many thoughts and prayers going out to your family.

5. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Amen to Lori's prayer.

6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Thank you everyone. She is still hanging on although I don't know how. She is so funny! When she got her kidney, she named it Fred. "Me and Fred are going shopping." "Fred needs a new outfit."

She is tiny. Maybe 5'2" or so and Mr. Hayslett is 6'3". She says jump and he asks how high on his way up in the air. LOL.

Oh, she makes kimshe and cans it in mason jars. It's his job to bury it in the back yard. He said after a couple of years, he had to start making maps so he wouldn't break any jars when he was planting flowers. (said it ran him outa' the yard for awhile) :p

Gina

7. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Amen to Lori's prayer, and I will definitely be praying for your aunt and her whole family. Watching someone dear to you die is so hard, it has the power to change people. I hope that your family members pull through and find peace soon!

8. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    She is still with us today. Bless her. She is very uncomfortable. The Dr. can't believe she is alive. Her skin is completly black and blue from the toxins in her system. Her face is sooo swollen she hurts. She can't bend her fingers anymore due to the fluid. She told her husband not to marry any of her friends. They are only after his money and her kemshe. :slapfloor: Even in as much pain as she's in she is still so funny and tries to make them smile.

Gina

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Gina, she sounds like a real hoot. To bad more people are not like her.

It sounds like she is waiting for the ok from her hubby. He needs to tell her it is ok, and that he will be alright, then I bet she passes, but sounds like she needs to hear it from him that he will be ok.

Can't they do Dialysis? That is insane to keep her in pain like that. I can not imagine how she is doing it. My step mother is so bad if she misses a day of Dialysis. It is so toxic for them.

God be with her as she passes to the other side to be with you. Lord I ask that Mr. Hayslett, can tell her he will be ok, and it is ok to go on and be with the lord. Lord, please help her to be out of this pain, I can not even imagine what she is going thru. she sounds like a wonderful lady and someone with a GREAT since of humor, if we all could learn something from her it would be wonderful.
    Lord please be with her and the family and friends as she passes to the light to be with you as you wait with open arms for her.

AMEN