Prayers Please.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Hi guys. I usually do not ask for help, but could you please pray for my family? I can't really say why, but your prayers are much appreciated.

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh gosh...LOTS of prayers headed your way! :hug:

3. Candy

Candy New Member

Chelsey, of course, prayers are being sent your way. God's grace and love is always with you. He holds each of you in the palm of His hand with a gentleness we can't imagine only believe.
    Candy

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
  5. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
  6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'll be praying for sure, Chelsey.

7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    May you and your family find help and comfort for what ever you need.

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    WE all will pray,,,our hearts go out to you :pray:

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks everyone :hug: . It's not that I wouldn't tell you guys, it is just SOOO comlicated. But PART of the problems have to do with our move cross country and not being able to find a house and having to move in under 30 days.

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :pray: headed your way to help solve this issue your family is having. :hug:

11. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    :hugs: :pray: Sending well wishes your way. My family to is going through a ruff patch-we found out yesterday-somewhat suddenly-that my dad will be out of a job as of tomorrow. So, we are hoping he can find another job pretty quickly-otherwise there will be some major herd reduction going on. So, please keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers that he finds another job-and it is one isn't to stressful. The one that he's at now has been stressful for the last couple of years do to the hire ups being jerks. I will go back to the onion shed-but i'd like to find a higher paying job eventually.

12. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I will be praying for your family. My dad is out of a job due to health reasons, has been for over a year now.

13. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    :pray: :pray: Prayers coming from PA for both of you and your families. Where are you moving Chelsey?

14. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'll keep you in my prayers Chelsey :pray:

Hey maybe you could visit me neighbor!! :) Have you tried looking at the farm paper websites for real estate? They do have farms with houses on them occasionally, they aren't all just ground.

15. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Well, small world, I'm from Iowa, the capital Des Moines. Lots of great farmland in Iowa. When you drive through the state, you'll notice how nicely kept the farms are...my mother used to say even mother nature is neat in Iowa. They've had a tough year with the flooding, but, that's not usual, luckily.

16. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I lived in Iowa for three years. In two cities, Keokuk and Iowa City. We are going back to Keokuk where we have family. I really like it there =)

Although we most likely won't have much land I will make sure we have some - enough for goats atleast :greengrin:

Sarah - we will have to meet up sometime. Are you going to go to any shows next year?

17. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Yeah I will be showing hopefully next year, we're only doing club shows and maybe state fairs(like WI and IL) to get our name out there, we won't have time to do an entire show string.