Prayers please.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    There was a bad wreck yesterday on a dirt road involving 7 teenagers. One of whom passed away last night and two others are in ICU. The driver was supposedly intoxicated. If you could please pray for the families and the teenagers we would truly be grateful. I went to school with all of these kids. So it's too close to home. :(

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :pray: Prayers sent that they and their families have the strength to get hrough this.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  4. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
  5. Mully

Mully New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Mt Ulla , NC
    I am so sorry this happen to them! I will keep them in my prayers. I have 2 teen boys and this is something I have discussed with them many times. There is a video on you tube that was a PSA ad from England that was produced to show teens what a real accident looks like. It is so graphic and when my 18 yo saw it he said it really made him think. God Bless to everyone who are raising children so that they may be safe.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry...that happened ....very tragic .. :( ...I will pray ..for them and their families.... It can't be easy on you... :pray: :hug:

7. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    :grouphug: I never know what to say when a life is lost & others forever changed.

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio