·
Registered
30,566 Posts
prayers being sent ....stay safe

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here is the radar. Yikey Yikes. Still upstairs.

Attachments

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,018 Posts
Prayers! Tornadoes are scary!

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I actually saw the rotating in the wall cloud... that wind was horrendous! It FREAKED ME OUT. So I got all the animals in, and started looking at awesome Alpines. Aah. We lost 2 trees and lots of limbs.

·
14,760 Posts
Oh wow I am so glad to hear it didn't get any worse than it did. I am terrified of storms, have been all my life.
We were at a fair an hour from home yesterday and had a really bad storm blow through. The wind was really really bad, but I managed to stay calm. Thankfully we didn't have to move into the exhibit barn, but I was leary there for a few minutes.
There was a tornado confirmed in a west/southwest county from here, and haven't heard if the other damage reports had been confirmed or not.
I don't have internet on my phone, so I decided that next year that WILL be on my phone, I don't like not knowing what is going on :(

We ended up getting almost 3 inches of rain. They are forecasting more this weekend, sure hope it doesn't cause flood problems.

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,018 Posts
I LOVE storms, just because they are so scary! All of us do, in fact. When one comes up we stand out on the porch and watch...until Dad says, "Get inside, there's a tornado coming!" Lol.
Of course I do not like it when a tornado kills people. :(

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
glad everyone is safe. i'm sure the goats will now have to devour all the branches and leaves that have fallen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts