The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
You all have helped me so much, and I am very grateful. I wish I could give some good goat advice, but I can't because I am a beginner. I'm creating this thread in an attempt to help you all.
In this thread:
You can post about anything you want me and other spiritual people to pray about. You can post specific prayers, specific topics you want prayed about, things you are grateful for, etc.
Again, I want to help you all with your goat problems and this could be the way I do.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Please pray for me and some friends who are leaving for church camp tomorrow morning. I’ll be gone the whole week and all of my animals will be taken care of by my mother, who knows next to nothing about goats. So pray that they will be ok while I’m gone.
Also pray for me because this is the first time I’ll be away from home and family for more then a couple days and I’m starting to really get some anxiety. It doesn’t help that the camp I’m going to is over three hours away!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Please pray for me and some friends who are leaving for church camp tomorrow morning. I’ll be gone the whole week and all of my animals will be taken care of by my mother, who knows next to nothing about goats. So pray that they will be ok while I’m gone.
Also pray for me because this is the first time I’ll be away from home and family for more then a couple days and I’m starting to really get some anxiety. It doesn’t help that the camp I’m going to is over three hours away!
Awwwwwwww ~~hugs~~ I’m sure your goats will be taken care of. Your momma might not know much about goats, but if they mean a lot to you, then she will make sure nothing happens because no momma wants to see their baby sad. Good luck at camp. Try to have fun. I knows it’s hard to relax when your worried and anxious, but take advantage of the little mini break from your animals. I’m sure they will be so glad to see you when your back

·
Registered
683 Posts
Please pray for my goat Clark. He has worms and I don't know if it is serious or not. I do not have much experience with worms or deworming so I am not super sure as to what to look for. But, prayers won't hurt so...please send some Clark's way.
Much love and positive thoughts sent Clark’s way

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Prayers sent your way! I have the philosophy that sometimes you have to give your animals some time to miss you. We are always with them and sometimes we need a break from them and they need a break from us. It is healthy to step back sometimes, rest, and then jump back in rested and ready to move forward! Try to have fun!

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,169 Posts
I need your prayers for Anderson Ranch! They are in California,and the fires are causing her havoc. They were up all night moving cattle to a safe area. Today they are moving horses. Her goats are.literally in her backyard. Please send her prayers. Her husband is a firefighter and called out to fight the fire. The temps are over 100°, high winds, and perfect for fires. Please pray fer her. Thankyou

1 - 20 of 34 Posts