The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Precious surprised us. Spent most of the afternoon with her, did notice she was standing around a little more, but didn't think she would deliver today, but hubby stepped out the back and began yelling for me to come. I didn't even have to ask, I knew I had missed another one. Precious hid it well.

Anyway, I think she has delivered two of the cutest babies, but I am a little biased ;) One on left is a doeling, one on right is a buckling, both are blue eyed.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they were just looking at me or outside the stall door, not really sure.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Awww! ...You guys been at this awhile. How is it that nearly every goat I look at makes me smile? Especially little kids. Does that ever go away?

·
Boers & Nubians
1,911 Posts
Aha, I was thinking the same thing Tenacross! Momma's milk maybe?!

They are precious just like their dam ;) And DLeeB, how do you tell so early that they are blue eyed?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think it will, but this is the first year we've had goat babies in over 20 years. This is our 3rd birth this year and we have one to go. We just get giddy all over again.:D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Trinity:) I just know they are really blue now. So far we've only had one that wasn't from this buck. It was one of Poppy's babies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.