The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just stating that it’s on my doe. Not someone else. I did do the bleach on the one I thought came here pregnant. She is due any day. And she has had the white mucus and clear. She is very vocal when she is very quite. She is licking everything and rubbing her body every chance she gets. She is not eating as much, and she is swollen. She is doing what I call the yoga goat stretching. I have checked ligament pretty much gone. Her tail is not straight and it’s down most of the time. I did bleach test on both the one showing signs . And yes she has a belly and movement. And on my open . They one I pretty much just noticed she is with kid/Kidd’s. Fizzed/foamed as so as I put it in the bleach( urine) they open one did nothing.

·
Fair-Haven
4,717 Posts
Cannot tell anything from the pics - need rear shot of lady parts, tail up, including udder. Your doe may be in pre labor, or just itchy and well fed, possibly in heat - which they can have discharge at that time as well. ultrasound or blood test is the only way to know if your doe is pregnant. Rear pics of doe if far enough along in pregnancy will give us a good indication.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts