Pregger Bellies due in Feb

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by capi71, Jan 8, 2009.

1. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    Tiara is a ADGA Purebred Nubian. I bought her bred to a Champion ADGA Alpine. He jumped the fence so the breeding date is not clear, but we are thinking Febuary...prolly late Feb. She has just started to bag up a little, but no palpable fetus. She has kidded with trips the last 2 kiddings. Any guesses??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    This is a picture of one of Tiara's does from her last kidding (Belle). Also an Alpine sire. I had to buy her, too! I think she will make an excellant family milker....can't wait to get her bred back to a Nubi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I'm not really good at hazarding guesses on standard sized does. But I do think triplets could be possible. Good luck!

4. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I am going to guess triplets due to her past history. Her daughter is beautiful. Best of luck on the upcoming kidding. :thumbup:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    She carries low and it looks like she has quite a belly on her, possible triplets again.

Her daughter is beautiful!!!

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That low belly just could be deceiving, lol She may only have twins in there but I hope they turn out to be as pretty as her daughter!

7. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    Tiara's udder has doubled and it seems like her belly has grown too. Wow! It happens so fast! I will try to get more pics tomorrow.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats usualy how it works :greengrin:

9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Very pretty girl! I am going to guess triplets as well :girl: :girl: :boy:

10. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Just so you all know - there is a heated race going on here! Capi71's Nubian doe to my Nubian doe....whomevers doe kids first wins :shades: I kind of want to loose because that means I'm more likely to get moonspotted kids...but then lunch (the wager) out also sounds good!

11. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    Teehee! My girls is really coming along here Kate!! Better watch out! :wink:

12. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    My Alpine tends to keep her girlish figure as long as she can and then WOW she gets big fast. My Alpine/Ober gets big early and carries high and wide. My Alpine/Ober/Nigerian gets big early too and carries low like yours. Last year we thought for sure she would have at least 2. She had 1. I think it is more difficult to tell when they carry low. [​IMG]
    With a due date in Feb. my guess would be 2-3 [​IMG]

Suellen

13. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    Tiara's update....and Kate where are yours???? :wink: All of a sudden it is hanging out behind her. She is due Feb 8 or Feb 28 breeder couldn't remember.

[​IMG]

14. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Forthcoming, dearest, forthcoming! I'll freeze my butt off tomorrow and get pics, just for you :shades: Your doe's udder looks bigger than my doe's...but she might just have a nicer udder than my doe in the long run of things. My doe's belly is bigger than yours though. No matter what...it's a tight race IMO.

Feb 8? MY BDAY! :love: Will you name one K-k-k-Katie??

15. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    Well of course! My first will be Katie just for you, dear! So are we thinking feb 8? Could she possibly go longer? Oh I can not wait to get this first kidding under my belt.
    How do you all do this??? :hair:

16. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    See there you've got it just about right...first a little :scratch: , then a little :shrug: , and some :GAAH: which leads to :coffee: and then :hair: just a few :pray: and :help: , until finally :stars: :stars: see, it's a process!