Preggers Bellies - Feb. Does <Sasha Kidded!>

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by helmstead, Jan 7, 2009.

1. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Well, here we go again!

First is Sasha. She now belongs to Capri...but since she's bred to my buck, BBB...well...hehe. She is due 2/10 and is looking quite ready! These kids will be NDGA registered, and both parents are blue eyed, so high chances there, too. We think she's going to go early. Palpable fetus.

[​IMG]

Now Candy, Sasha's half sister. She is also bred to BBB, but I don't have a due date. She was pen bred and can go any time in February. Again, NDGA registered kids and both parents are blue eyed. I'm guessing mid-Feb. Palpable fetus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is Two Spot. She my sweet polled girl, I just love her. She, too is bred to BBB and is due 2/10. I hope her udder improves this freshening, it's on the small size. These kids are NMGA registered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lastly...Scarlett my Nubian. She was pen bred twice. Her first due date is mid-Jan, which looks like isn't happening. Second due date is late Feb. (to a MOONSPOTTED buck, :leap: ). As you can see...not much development here. Her kids will be ADGA registered. Poor girl almost doesn't fit in my stanchion!! Well, ok...she doesn't fit...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have one other doe who is supposed to be due 2/3 but looks like she didn't take. :roll:

2. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia
    Re: Preggers Bellies - Feb. Does

What a nice group of girls!!! Who owns the first one again? Who took that pic? Duh!hahahaha! :wave:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Looks like you'll be getting multiples with thi round...those girls are looking very deep!

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Nice looking girls - good luck and hopefully an easier round of kiddings for ya!!! :pray:

5. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

:GAAH: Wish ya hadn't said that! JINX! I kinda expect a single from Two Spot...but have no idea what to expect from the FFs. Scarlett is reported to have had all twins for her previous freshenings.

Gosh...I hope all goes well this time, too! Two Spot required assistance on her FF (single buck), which kinda scares me. Also, the two FFs Sasha and Candy being bred to a buck who potentially makes big headed kids... :hair: I'll try not to worry until the worry is justified!

Kelly! hahaha...Capi, Capri...WHATEVER! Sorry!!

6. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia

BTW: Here is another pic of Sasha. Thanks for posting Kate!! :hug:
    [​IMG]

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Yep lots of babies coming soon! Standard does sometimes don't show like the minis but will still have nice litters in there. Good luck!

8. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

Scarlett is really starting to build her udder all of the sudden, also her vulva has lengthened and reddened and her belly is magically bigger. :cool:

To have kids by the dark red roan buck, she must kid before 1/27. To be bred to the moonspotted buck...she'll kid between 1/28 and 2/9.

9. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia

GO MOONSPOTS!!! :pray:

10. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

Okay Capi71...here are my updates:

Scarlett:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Spot, getting wide!:
    [​IMG]

Candy, wondering what I'm doing:
    [​IMG]

It's too cold, they all say, to raise a tail, LOL.

11. capi71

capi71 New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Jasper, Georgia

:ROFL: the look on Candy's face....cracks me up!!! She's saying "Do you have food? Well then go away and stop look at my back side! How rude!"

Oh I can't wait to see these babies, Kate!! Teehee!

12. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

Daily, this udder is getting bigger! How big will it GET? I couldn't get a decent shot...it doesn't look like much here...but it's visible from the side now AND the teats are plumb suddenly...Still I guess it's going to get a LOT bigger.

(Scarlett)
    [​IMG]

13. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

[​IMG]

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

That udder is definately gonna get bigger! Two spot looks alot like my Tilly with her build and "fluffy coat"....now remeber, twins are a god thing...they tend to be smaller and I'm sure your girls will have healthy deliveries!

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

yep scarlett still has a ways to fill - but she is definately getting there!

I am anxiously waiting - my Alpine x is due the end of Feb and STILL has not even started to fill her udder - AGHHHHHHH! :hair: :hair:

16. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

Fret not, Kelebek! Scarlett has done all of this udder making in only 2 weeks! Before 1/7...there was NOTHING there.

TS, her udder is quite full, even though shes not due until 2/10. Already the medial separation is totally apparent. I do hope the poor thing has twins, her FF was a toughie.

17. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

Here is poor Candy today (FF)...you can tell she doesn't appreciate the baby weight!!

[​IMG]

18. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Oh she does not look happy at all - LOL

19. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

OH what cuties. The one doe is like "mom you made my udder cold, how could you" lol

20. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

:slapfloor: