Preggy Bellies? Thus far...

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I didn't take photos of all the preggo does, just a few were feeling photogenic.... :wink:
  2. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Oh yeah, you got some pregger girls for sure. They are looking good. :thumbup:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    looking pretty and preggy :)
  4. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Yep, looks like you'll be busy this kidding season. You sure have some colorful does. Even though I know it's not important that they be colorful-I sure hope I get a colorful one or two doelings this year-just for the fun of it. :wahoo:
  5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Those are some pretty does for sure Chelsey, I always love seeing your goats. :D
  6. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i love faith's deepcolor.. soo pretty
  7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yeppers ...they sure do look preggo......... :greengrin:
  8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks! I am definatly getting excited about this kidding season. And even though I think I went a little crazy breeding for a Feb kidding, our "barn" is nice and cozy and if I HAD to I can move them into a warmer place, so I'm not too worried :thumb:
  9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    They look great.

I just wish I could get some decent pictures of my pregnant girl. I took a lot of them but you can not see their tummy. They were wither NO DO NOT LOOK or they were HI I am in your face.

Chelsey the girls look great.
  10. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Those were the cooperative ones, and also the ones that are really showing so far. Preggy pics are hard to get!
  11. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    They all look very nice. I wouldn't worry anout it being winter if you have a good barn...ours are kidding now and it is below 0 with the wind chill most of the the end of the week it is suposed to be 40-50 degrees does that make sense?