Preggy Binky? pics

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Oct 12, 2007.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    This had been in the mini section but figured I'd post the pics here...she was bred to Chief on the 15 of August then Hank broke his gate and she was with Chief AND Hank on Sept 1st....has not been back in heat. She definately looks "rounder" to me because I am used to seeing a "lean little goat" She is also a good deal lower in the belly and has been making a small bag since July...maybe in prep for a heat???? But now she has a small handful and calculating from the first breeding she would hit 150 days on Jan. 11.....the next date would put her at 150 on the 28th. Does she look to be 2 months preggy?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Yeah she certainly looks bred. Some of these Nigies are really deep, though, and can never tell if they are preggo or not. She looks like it.

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thanks for your reply....to me she has definately started to protrude heavily on the right and she has a nice little ball just in front of her udder. I am hoping that she settled with Chief...this way the kids can be registered.

4. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    She looks two months a long. My does are two months and look like her.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh she reminds me of Aspen!

(of course you know that already!)

Yah she looks like 2 months - I hope that is the case for you and not the september breeding.