Preggy girls

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Jan 10, 2009.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I took a few pics the other day of Angel and Binky....these two are very bonded to each other and Binky is the most photogenic!

They are 11 weeks preggy and both are deep does, Binky will be on 145 on March 13th...Angel March 11 or 15.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Angel wasn't co-operating!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Binky being cute
    [​IMG]

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    If Binky has babies on the 13th you MUST let me know! As it is my birthday too! :greengrin: They are both too cute in that last pic. Looks like Angel is trying to hide behind Binky. lol

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    O Believe me....everyone will know when these girls deliver! lol..Binky is having the first kids ever to have my herd name and I am so excited!

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    VERY VERY pretty girls!!! I love them! :love: and I can't wait to see those babies!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Great looking girls you have! :wink: I bet you are getting excited now. I can't wait to see those beautiful babies!!!! :dance:

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I have promised myself I WILL NOT STRESS til they hit 145! It is awesome knowing due dates..lol Now...please send doeling vibes my way...I know DH will just scalp me but I really want to keep a doeling from Binky.