Preggy pics of Lyric and Heidi. lol

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Crissa, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I decided to go ahead and get pics of them to document how they progress as first timers. But I don't think they're as far along as I thought. I was pretty sure that they took the first time they were with Orion but from the pics I'm starting to question that. I don't think they're big enough. What do you think? (if they took the first time it should be in mid to late March)

From the top.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Side view. (they hadn't had much to eat in these pics)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Udder" view.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    no bodies arent showing that they are preggy, I would go with a later date for kidding.

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yep, that's what I thought. :sigh: Oh well, at least it will be warmer for when they kid! Althought I do have to say Lyric has one vicious little sucker in there, it's already trying to kick it's way out. :roll:

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, looks like they might still have a bit longer to go, cute little udders! :)

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yep, more waiting. I just thought about it though and it will be towards the end of the school year (if not after school lets out) so it's probably for the better anyway! :)

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yup more time to play with the babies :cool:

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That will be something I'll be looking forward to. :greengrin:

But, what's funny is Heidi's udder is growing FAST! It grew AGAIN last night. Not too overly dramatic but noticeable. :shrug:

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well thats good. HOpe it grows in nicely

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay I'm going to have to get you guys some new pics, because they have both GROWN! Lyric's belly is especially bigger, but still no udder. :scratch: And Heidi's udder and belly are both bigger. And the babie's are still kicking! :leap: I can't wait!

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Love to see pics... :greengrin: :thumbup:

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    would love to see pictures

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Here's the new pics. For some reason they don't seem to actually show how big they look though. :scratch: I thought that the camera was supposed to ADD ten pounds, not subtract it! :ROFL:

Heidi's udder. (she actually didn't want me to touch it today)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heidi's belly.
    [​IMG]

And Lyric's belly. (no udder change so I didn't bother with it)
    [​IMG]

13. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I can see a difference between the pictures before and now :thumb:

14. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Great! So it's not just wishful thinking/imagining. Whew.

Now if Lyric would just get that udder going! I did bounce for the babies today and I could feel them, it was really neat. :thumbup:

15. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Heidi's udder has grown yet AGAIN! And both of their belly's are maybe a little bigger but it's kind of hard to tell. Lyric's baby was trying to attack me though, and her udder is FINALLY starting to grow some! I'm actually thinking that Heidi may be due this month and Lyric is due in late May to early June. :shrug:

16. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    her udder will really need to grow if she is due this month! But we shall see

17. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yeah I know, but it's just be growing every week so she could. She's going to have fun messing with me. Just wait until Lyric's fixing to have hers! I will be a pain in the butt for you guys, I'll panic over every little thing! lol

18. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I can't wait to see those new "lil longears"!!! Hopefully they each give you twins!

19. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That would be absolutely PERFECT! From Lyric I want :boy: :girl: and Heidi I think I want :girl: :girl: because I have someone who wants a wether and I'm playing with the idea of keeping a doeling from Heidi. I just REALLY want a girl from Lyric though, that's my only real requirement. :pray:

20. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Jeez next year I need to try REALLY hard to get SPECIFIC due dates! :hair: I'm going to go crazy. lol

I went ahead and got more pictures of their bellies. lol

Here's Lyric and her huge belly. (still no udder really, going to shave it anyways!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heidi's belly. (couldn't get her to stay away long enough for a side view and udder pic)
    [​IMG]