The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a mini Nubian but is built more like a Nigerian. She is definitely pregnant, but I was thinking she would kid at the end of June to middle of July. I am going to try and post some pictures. I would love to hear your thoughts about her.
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Well, she's very round! :laugh:

Any pooch pics?

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
She appears to be somewhat bloated in the first picture, but I'm not sure if it's just the light or not. Actually, she appears to be somewhat bloated in the first 2 pictures.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What can I use that would not hurt her or the kids? I was able to pinch some skin on her left. My vet was here the previous Friday and she was huge then, but not as hard.

·
Registered
31,500 Posts
She appears to be somewhat bloated in the first pictur
I thought the same thing...I would give her 1/2 -1 teaspoon baking soda in enough water to drench...message that left side some..as for the kiding..she does not seem to be dropped yet...how does her bag look??

·
Super Moderator
59,786 Posts
My girl looked like that when she was pregnant with quads. She always looked bloated but wasn't. The baking soda won't hurt anything though.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was finally able to take some more pictures. While I was watching, petting and rubbing her right and left bulges the left side started becoming wavy. At the tip if the waves I could feel some thing hard while the rest was pretty soft. I know of the controversy over being able to feel baby on right vs. left side. But here are the pictures please tell me what you think.Thank you

Liver Dog breed Working animal Fawn Terrestrial animal

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts