The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so we recently got a steal on a very pretty lamancha girl who is registered as a recorded grade, but she was supposed to be bred . We made a deal wit a girl and the deal was we could board our full blood boer buck there if she could put him in with her doe (who we now have) we knew she was aggressive and we only paid 50 for her

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyways she was with another buck and the lady was told she was bred , but turns out she wasn't ad we can't tell of she is bred to our buck Luke or not! So I have a decision to make by Monday and I can't decide what to do , should I get blood drawn and sent it to BioTracking ? Have the vet do a sonogram ? Get a animal pregnancy test online? Or sell her at the auction Monday seen as she is a horrible brat and will ram into my whole family and HATES my little brother who is 6 and almost hurts him !! Please any advice would be appreciated ... I just don't know what to do with this girl

·
Legacy Lane
717 Posts
Search the bleach pregnancy test. :) But I wouldn't keep a mean goat around a young child.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts