The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
58,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 3 pregnant does who are due anywhere between May 30th and June 30th (buck was in with them for a month). They are all dual registered with ADGA and AGS. Buck is Hummel Hill Huckleberry Bey who is polled. Gold Dust is the tan and white doe. Azriella is the gold and white doe. Naomi is the red and white doe and does have a big gray moonspot. $500 each

I just moved this weekend (Memorial Weekend) and have too much going on. So I felt it best to try and sell these girls to someone who will have the time for birthing and milking. My full size goat, Millie, is also bullying the heck out of them and beating them up.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
58,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hoof Print Hills Gold Dust
DOB 3/24/06, Tan and White
Dam: Hoof Print Hills Blue Renegade
Sire: Hoof Print Hills Tutu
Has Brush Creek, Caesar's Villa, Willow Creek, Stonewall's and Goodwood in background.

Salvagno's Azriella
DOB 2/16/12, Gold and White
Dam: Hoof Print Hills Gold Dust
Sire: Helmstead Minis F Fire Starter
Has above mentioned bloodlines and Kids Corral, Twin Creeks along with more Goodwood and Caesar's Villa in background.

Salvagno's Naomi
DOB 2/16/12, Red & White
Dam: Hoof Print Hills Gold Dust
Sire: Helmstead Minis F Fire Starter
Background bloodlines same as Azriella.

·
Super Moderator
58,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gold Dust is negative. I haven't tested the daughters yet but my whole herd has tested negative for the last 3 years.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Oohhhh! I want them! If only I lived near you! They are exactly what I have been looking for! Not that I could afford them though. :( I absolutely love the gold and white one!

·
Super Moderator
58,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Travelling depends on how far. I wouldn't want to travel too far with pregnant females at the end of their pregnancy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts