The Goat Spot Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
We've had no power since last Monday. Snowflake decided that yesterday was a good day to start to labor, and after checking on her every hour or so, went to sleep last night, and woke up to see this...

Doe Code wins again!!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
We've had no power since last Monday. Snowflake decided that yesterday was a good day to start to labor, and after checking on her every hour or so, went to sleep last night, and woke up to see this...

Doe Code wins again!! View attachment 199035 View attachment 199035
20210222_113947.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Congratulations!!
The best kind of surprise!(doh)
So cute!:inlove:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Snowflake delivered Sunday night/ Monday morning (the babies I've posted pics of above)
Buttons delivered Monday night/ Tuesday morning.
2 healthy babies. However, she's rejected her babies for some reason. So these 2 are bottle babies.

Total count is:
2 bucking, 2 doelings.
The first 2 are girls. Named Patches and Hazel.
These 2 are bucklings, named Punky (the solid white) and Stinkerton. (Originally we thought it was a doeling, and were gonna name it Tinkerbell. But I called it Stinkerbell. Figured it was a boy, and I just had to keep the "stink" part of the name!
Thanks for all your advice and support
IMG_20210223_192525.jpg

Reactions: MadHouse

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Oh. And I also forgot....
3 of the 4 are polled.
Only the white buckling has horn nubs (don't know what they're really called, that's what I call them lol)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Just wanted to share one more pic. This is my first kidding, I have 2 that mama is raising, and 2 that I'm bottle raising. Learning year for me!! I am just so freaking happy that we had no problems with either mama's or babies. Y'all are great here.

Attachments

·
8,071 Posts
Dont let those bottle babies lie to you. They will act starving- over feeding is the biggest threat to bottle kids. They can drink themselves to death! (but, you are probably aware of that!);

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I am so glad all went well. I’d be freaking happy too!(dance)

61 - 77 of 77 Posts