Price Reduced! Boer Bucks and Does For Sale in Kansas

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by prairiewolf, Sep 15, 2009.

1. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Bucks For Sale - we have two flashy paint American Purebred Boer bucks and a commercial Boer / Kiko mix buck available. The two Purebred bucks can be registered. One is black and white and the other is dark red and white. Both were sired by a solid black buck and are out of a nice paint doe, 2 clean teats. $170 each for them. We also have a nice, stocky, black headed commercial buck that is approx 78% Boer and 22% Kiko. $100. (They have grown quite a bit since these pictures)

Does For Sale – We have a little bit of everything. Weanlings, yearlings and older does. Commercial, registered percentage and Purebred Does available. White, Red head, Black head, Solid black and paints available for sale. $100 and UP. We will give a discount for 3 or more goats bought together.

Pictures and information on individual goats are on the sales page of our website at http://www.kansasboergoats.com

*Pics below are just a sample, we have a lot more goats for sale than just the ones pictured here.

Attached Files:

2. beefy

beefy New Member

Aug 2, 2009
    South Georgia
    awesome goats. really like the black doe and the paint buck right under her! would totally buy them if i wasnt destitute.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are nice...... :love: good luck in selling them..... :thumb:

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow the black ones sure are striking

5. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    UPDATE: Only 2 does and 2 bucks left for sale!

Both of the paint Boer bucklings are still available and I would take $150 each for them. They are worth much more than that but I really need the room. Both of them can be registered. The Boer/Kiko commercial buck has been sold.

Most of the does have been sold or reserved. We do still have two does available. "Belle" is 1 1/2 year old 75% Boer that is registered as a 50% Boer. She has been exposed to our black headed FB Boer buck Joker for spring kids. $150

Heart's doe is a 6 month old Registerable 97% Purebred Boer doe. She will come with application for her ABGA papers. The picture of her on our website is outdated and she has grown a lot since it was taken. She is really looking nice and she is only on the sales page still because husband says we need to reduce the herd down to a certain number. (If it was up to me we would be keeping her for breeding in the spring.) $150

If someone buys both does together they can get one of the paint bucks for 1/2 price.

6. beefy

beefy New Member

Aug 2, 2009
    South Georgia
    ?still destitute.

7. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    ALL Bucks have been SOLD.

We do still have two does available. A mostly white 1 1/2 year old doe that has been bred to our Boer buck for spring kids. She will sell with a service memo for the breeding and she has great worm tolerance in our herd. We also still have a 7 month old 97% Purebred red headed doe with a few small red spots. She will make a nice addition to someone's herd. Pictures and more information on both is on the sales page of our website at http://www.kansasboergoats.com The rest of the does have been SOLD, only these two are left! Some people have passed them over for others in the sell pen based on color alone, I think they missed out on two of the better ones.