PRICES SLASHED!!!! HERD REDUCTION!!! ~SALE PENDING~

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I can't maintain a large herd through this year and I've come very close to selling out completely this year several times. I can't bring myself to let them all go though so I have decided to keep my favorites. Everyone else is up for grabs.

See my sales page for a complete list of animals and prices. I can breed open does as they come in heat as well.

http://www.sweetgumminis.com/sales.html

Located in Easley, SC.

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Nigerians 4-Sale SC Herd-Half-Reduction

I have slashed prices on nearly all the goats for sale. See sales page. I need to get some goats moving and storing up for winter. Take advantage of this while it lasts!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: PRICES SLASHED!!!! HERD REDUCTION!!!

You're killing me Ashley...... wonder how much shipping is from there to Spokane, WA????

4. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA

I'm interested in "Sunshine" ... is there anyone you're selling to that's in PA/MD ? Or any type of transportation possibilities up to here ? I'm in Southern PA, 2 miles from the MD border. If there were some type of transportation to near me, I would be very VERY interested in Sunshine. So please let me know if you know of any possibilities.

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Last time I priced shipping it was around $200ish. Not including health certificates and carriers etc. You'd have to know the weight and size carrier to get a quote. I have shipped kids before though.

Only person I know of right now who makes trips to PA isn't planning another (that I know of) till spring.

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

ok Ashley - so when do you want to bring my new goaties to me - LOL!

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Haha I am also open to trades. I need hay, building materials for coops, hay storage and barn. Fencing etc. Just ask.

8. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008

I love Civil . . .sigh. But the only money I have is monopoly hundred dollar bills. . . tell me who you sell her to when you do---- I'm going to keep my eye on her . . . :love:

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

I've had several bites on her but so far she's still here. She's bred to Cruiser too so she won't last long. I keep thinking about keeping her but have to fight the urge. That's one reason I want them to move fast, the sooner they're gone the less tempted I am to keep them. I just can't keep them.

10. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008

:thumb: She is beautiful . . . but let me know who buys her . . . I may want a doe kid out of her next year or maybe the people who buy her might want to sell her by next year . . . keep me posted! ps. If I had any money now I would grab her in a heartbeat . . .

11. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

Julie, maybe we should plan a "ROAD TRIP"! I need another buck, I was looking at Larkspur, he's pretty nice!

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

;) Larkspur is fantastic. His rear end is the nicest. Even the judge who saw him couldn't get over his rear leg set. He took reserve junior champion. He needs to be shown more. Thats the only show he's been to.

13. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

So, Ashley, since I've never shown before and am still fuzzy on the Ch. thing...did he earn a "leg" at that show?

14. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

No, he got Reserve Junior Grand Champion (basically second place). A junior buck can not get a leg unless they win over the senior Champions as well. Hope that helps!

15. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

OK, thanks!

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

No, she's right. He does need to be shown again. He's too nice. Cruiser too.

17. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

He was shown and got Reserve in a big show, so he certainly has show potential!!

18. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

I wasn't intimating that he needed the leg for me to be interested, I don't know how they do it so was just wondering. I'd love to show some...time being a factor here, like everyone, LOL. No, he's great. Hubby is the limiting factor, I think he's going to insist on a boy with alot of white. Our buck, Fernando, is a broken chamoisee, and I'm afraid he'll say they are too close in color. But, we'll see, I'm going to show him the pics tonight. Wish me luck.

19. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Good luck! :) I know how much fun it can be to get new goats.

20. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

I don't.

(ONLY KIDDING!)