The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Princess passed away a few minutes ago. I tried to save her and I couldn't.
I can't help but feel responsible. This is a terrible feeling. :(

Thanks to everyone who was there when I needed someone.

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
Oh no! Gmos I am so sorry. I read your thread about Princess and I do not think you are responsible in any way! You did everything you could to save your little girl, unfortunately these things happen despite our best efforts. She was a lucky doeling to have an owner like you. :)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
I am incredibly sorry about Princess :tears: I wish that there was something that could have been done, but it was too late. You and her tried your best :hug: She wont be forgotten here. I'm sure she was a very sweet little girl. Rest in peace, Princess.

·
Registered
31,515 Posts
I am so sorry.....this is not your falt..you did everything you could..you were on top of it..sometimes we just loose the fight...:(

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I am really sorry to hear that :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
So sorry to hear the sad news :-(. She will always have a special place on your heart. Alot of times even though we try everything we can, it just isn't enough. I feel your pain....

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm so sorry! You worked so hard, and did everything you possibly could for her. You both fought the good fight. :hug:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Very sorry about your loss. You did everything you could to save her, they can't all be saved. She went out knowing that you cared and did everything you could. Don't feel guilty.

·
558 Posts
While our brains tell us that we did all we could, sometimes it takes our hearts awhile to figure out that the guilt we feel is just our wishing we could bring them back. I am so sorry for your loss. Let yourself feel what you feel and cry when you feel like crying. Time doesn't heal our hearts, letting yourself grieve and process the feelings will help.
RIP Princess!!! I hope my baby Willow was at rainbow bridge to greet you!!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
i'm sorry for your loss. in certain situations, no matter what we do, sometimes it's just not enough. but know it's not your fault. you did your best, and Princess knew that. she was loved, and passed away knowing that. she'll be with you always. *hugs*

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
:( :grouphug:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am sorry to hear you lost your friend. My heart goes out to you and yours.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts