private messages

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sparks879, Dec 6, 2007.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Ok my private messages are getting highly confusing, lately i have had to sift through and delete my marked ones three times, the side menu bar keeps telling me i have messages and then when i go into my box i don;t have any new ones. And then the latest thing, it just deleted all of my saved messages that i never asked it to delete. I just went in there and they were all gone! Is anyone else having this problem?
    beth

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I've been having similar problems on another Forum that is hosted by the same site....

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    freeforums is doing some server moving. I think that is causing the issues.

Once I get more specifics I can pass it onto you.

4. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

thanks stacy
    beth

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I wish I had a time frame when it would be fixed but I don't. So if there is anything you want to save, copy it and save it in word.

Talking of word reminds me i need to get those goat records for you in Word.

6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

now my private message box is telling me i have 65535 new messages! and im having to sign in three times for it to actually work. I also have to re sign in everytime i post a reply to a message? Blah i know its not anyones fault especially not staceys its just frustrating.
    beth

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    are you still experiencing these troubles?

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am not having any troubles right now, but a week or so ago I had to sign in 3-4 times everytime I posted too...

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I was having the same problem but now I am not having any problems

10. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

maybe ist just my computer. Im having the same problems on dairy goats plus.
    beth

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I know that freeforums has been having issues from time to time. I will check with them and see if there is anything i can do to make it easier for you to get on.

The large number of new pms is a glitch for some odd reason though

12. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    beth mine did that to a couple of times it said that i had 65535 new messages & i didn't have any i found that if i go back to the message & delete it that way it works better