The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was distgustingly hot in New Boston today. Last week we got 3inches of snow today was in the 90's. The kids were not interested in showing, the goats looked at us with those eyes saying please don't make me work. The Skyla(TGS enabler) tells me Proctor Hill Farm brought a buck for the auction... Well I have become a buck "collector". So my husband and I went to find him. Oh what a nice guy... So we bought him. He is a sweet guy who blessed me with a hot yellow bath, then proceeded to kiss my husband and lay down in his lap. He is getting to know a new buddy, and will get to know more tommorrow.

Proctor Hill Farm AB Baywood *S
Sire: *B Proctor Hill Farm BW ArcticBay AI *S
SS: ARMCH TwinCreeks BH Bay Watch ++*S E
SD: CH Spring Fever Calista *DAR E90)

Dam: Hill Country's Sheez All That *DAR
DS: Gay Mor's RA Kingwood +*S
DD: Hill Country's Destiny

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,463 Posts
It was awful out there today! Ick! :p I had sweat pouring down my back lol!

Haha! Don't blame me! :p I was just saying he was there ;) LOL! Yah, ok.. I'm an enabler! if only my parents hadn't walked off when they did I would have been bidding right there with you and Carlene! lol!
But congrats on your new boy! A very handsome little guy he is!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,463 Posts
^ I can tell you he is stunning! drool worthy for sure! :drool: :love:

·
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where O Where are the pics?
Sorry Karen that was a bit of a tease. I did link his name to his breeding at PHF. I will get pictures up tonight. We were so drained from the heat I just didn't have the brains to take pics of him. I will dig the camera out of the show box when I give him a bottle.

I will tell you he is super long!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,463 Posts
Erica, I almost had my mom take a picture of him while I set him up while I was holding him while you were showing your Jr. does... but she didn't look up to it so I didn't ask her lol! Wish I did though!

Oh he sure is! Like a train!

·
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is our very spoiled already Woody. He has very dairy skin, and very big teats(Iknow he's a buck but big teats are genetic).

Please excuse the messy house, it to nice outside to waste away inside.

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,912 Posts
Oh my gosh, how fantastic is he!?! Woody is an adorable name for him, btw. May he live a long life full of wonderful babies and ribbons ;)

·
1,524 Posts
Nice! Congrats on your new boy.

Yup, it was hotter than the hinges of hell up here in Maine too. The goats were laying around panting, giving me the hairy eyeball look, because we all know this weather is all my fault.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,463 Posts
I believe we will. I would like to show the 3 I can. Andy wants to show Woody(we'll see), Bran wants to show Rembrandt, and I think Beau-Tye could hold his own in the ring.
Cool! I would love to show my boys some day :) we'll see :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts