The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are calling it Dairy Diaries we are hoping to make it a yearly thing. We will be promoting dairy goats and dairy show goats!! We will have goat cheese related treats and we will supply beverages. It will be next fall sometime but we want to start getting the word out and have people planning on attending you may order shirts after we finish designing them i will be putting up a picture we hope to have this at the conway fair grounds but if that falls through than we will be having it in Damascus at my friend and co host's farm! we will try to have at least one of each breed there along with a small petting zoo for the children and will be having different demonstrations throughout the day! We will have a raffles and booths set up! and Prizes for the kids (human variety LOL) We just want to have a day of fun to help promote the dairy goats. We will also not be charging admission but the raffle tickets will cost and we will have a donation jar to help out but other than that its a work in progress and I will keep you updated throughout the progress and hope that anyone and everyone can make it!!! :D:D:D

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We hope to make it a lot of fun and next year we are hoping to have a sanctioned show! but for now we just want to get the word out about it!! We are spreading the word!

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol! If I were able to go on the road trip now I defiantly would' it's going to be awesome! We are having b and g genetics come and do a class! And we are having a cheese making class for national goat cheese month! It's going to be such fun!

J.O.M's registered dairy goats❤

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It will be at the Damascus community center! Starts at noon

J.O.M's registered dairy goats❤

1 - 9 of 9 Posts