The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really must find a home for this nice buck. I have decided I don't want to breed any more. I feel bad he's kept by himself all the time too. I'm asking $75 for him, but will consider trades too - tell me what you have. He's naturally polled and throws all different colors but predominantly black and white.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh he is really pretty --- though not pygmy. Maybe if you advertize him as nigerian dwarf (which is what he looks like) you might find a buyer as nigerians are getting popular in our area.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has a little bit of fainter, a little bit of nigerian, but mostly pygmy; but if you think it will help, I'll advertise him with different wording - but honestly, he's mostly pygmy - the naturally polled came from the fainter line though

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a tiny pygmy/nigerian cross buck once. He was white with a black head - all of his babies were colored the same. Then someone offered me a flashy black and white spotted fainter buck that was on the bottle. Took him to add color to my goats - but then I started having problems with birthing - he had bigger bones babies and the girls were having problems with birthing, so switched back to pygmy to get the finer bones again. Then when I got nice colors with smaller bones, I kept this buck. he's half black and half white thus the name: Half and Half

1 - 6 of 6 Posts