The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took in my neighbors dog while she is out of town. The dog is there 5 mins and my barn cat just attacks him! The dog is screaming the cat is attacking so I jump in to stop it! These wounds are from the cat! Now I am urgent care for a tetnus booster.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Ouchies!
I have to say though, my old cat Psycho White. She was freaking crazy! She'd make creepy sounds that would just about make you jump out of your skin, she could turn her head ALL the way around, and she constantly scratched her neck and that there was always a sore spot. Could ever pet her unless you wanted to be missing a face.
Perfect Halloween cat though.
I know why she was that way, but it's one of those, "only happens to my Murphy self" kind of things, and I wouldn't want to freak anyone out.

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
A con to owning cats....... sorry about the scratches on both you and the dog, hope you guys get better soon.;)

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Try owning 7 12 pound rabbits. :) lol, sorry you got scratched. Know how that is, with 8 cats myself! I have 4 in the house but luckily three out of those four like to be picked up.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts