~Pull up a chair....and come on in~ :D

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by NyGoatMom, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Chadwick

Chadwick New Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Volant PA
    I posted it like a crazy man, you actually pass two lines of posts 10 foot apart, there is no fooling around.

I took down a tree stand and no one has asked about it, that's odd, usually they come looking.

2. NubianFan

NubianFan New Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Arkansas
    If they didn't come asking they knew they were on the wrong land.

3. Chadwick

Chadwick New Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Volant PA
    Yeah, it was 4 ft from a posted tree, but it's a $400 tree stand, I think I would risk it! But I am cheep!

4. J.O.Y. Farm

J.O.Y. Farm ~Crazy Goat Lady~

Jan 10, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Wow... That's insane Chad!! I'd go walking around with a gun and a mask and tell 'me they better get lost :lol:

5. Emzi00

Emzi00 Active Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    My first inclination would be to shoot them, but then again how legal is that. :lol:

6. NubianFan

NubianFan New Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Arkansas
    The next time you run into someone who isnt' supposed to be there especially if they are popular in the community, act really out there. Say things like, Hey you better be careful out in this part of the forest, this is where the spaceship landed last february. Act like you really believe it. Tell them they better not eat any Mc Donald's hamburgers because the aliens have been putting tiny spy devices inside the meat patty for years. Tell them that two out of every three americans have at least 5 of these spy devices inside them, then step REALLY close to them and stare them directly in the eye like you are looking for something and say "you don't eat at Mc Donald's very often do you" Then if they deny that say, and WHATEVER you do, don't use cell phones those are a DIRECT link to the mother ship.... then look from side to side and fake a facial twitch. Do all this while carrying a large firearm..... yeah word will spread, they will leave you alone....

7. Little-Bits-N-Pieces

Little-Bits-N-Pieces Active Member

Apr 7, 2013
    CA
    It's a shame he will probably never use that advice :lol:

8. J.O.Y. Farm

J.O.Y. Farm ~Crazy Goat Lady~

Jan 10, 2012
    New Hampshire

BAHAHAH!!! :ROFL: :slapfloor: :lol: love it!!

9. Chadwick

Chadwick New Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Volant PA
    That's perfect! I will do that just for the fun of it!

10. HappyCaliGoats

HappyCaliGoats Active Member

Mar 19, 2014
    California
    Ok.. The deed is done! I let temper and Obsidian back in the breeding pen. They seemed like they were having fun for a while, he only covered her 3 more times that I'm sure of, could have been a couple more. But then they just started running in tight circles and hitting their necks on each other like giraffes in a territory war. They wouldn't listen to reason what I asked them to stop so I pulled out the bucked of oats I brought just in case, good thing my animals are highly food motivated!

Temper has cut ally been acting ravenous since their first date this morning. She has been eating everything, and fast!

Newbie to Nubian dairy goats! 3 Nubian does, 1 Nubian buck, 1 Pygmy doe, and 1 alpine/ guernsey wether! Plus the rest of the farm pets which would take the whole page to list :)
    ~Dee

Sent from my iPad using Goat Forum

11. HappyCaliGoats

Mar 19, 2014
    California
    Temper really didn't like it when I grabbed her to stop the spinning and he sneaked up behind her! I think she was embarrassed..

Newbie to Nubian dairy goats! 3 Nubian does, 1 Nubian buck, 1 Pygmy doe, and 1 alpine/ guernsey wether! Plus the rest of the farm pets which would take the whole page to list :)
    ~Dee

12. HappyCaliGoats

Mar 19, 2014
    California
    That's a load of malarchy Chad! I agree with Leslie, make them think your crazy :p

Emma you are pretty artistic! In a very twisted sort of way, but still more talented than I! :lol:

~Dee

13. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 Active Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Wonder how many kids Temper will have :chin: How many did she have as an FF?

14. HappyCaliGoats

Mar 19, 2014
    California
    Twins, 1b 1d

~Dee

15. HappyCaliGoats

Mar 19, 2014
    California
    Well I'm pretty positive they got the job done, but since I have to re send Kat and Eddies blood for CAE test I'm gonna send hers too for preg test in 30 days

~Dee

16. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 Active Member

Dec 23, 2013
    No, you will get all bucks :p :lol:

17. HappyCaliGoats

Mar 19, 2014
    California
    No no, I was answering your question.. That's what she had last year.. This year shes having trips! :p

~Dee

18. Little-Bits-N-Pieces

Little-Bits-N-Pieces Active Member

Apr 7, 2013
    CA
    She should settle, only takes a couple swimmers, proved by that AI I told you about :lol:

19. HappyCaliGoats

Mar 19, 2014
    California
    Well then she should definitely settle... She got more than a couple swimmers! :slapfloor:

~Dee