The Goat Spot Forum banner
38101 - 38120 of 48831 Posts

·
Haley
1,554 Posts
Yep Dee, she's a FF.

Darn...I think Kat is gonna win the race. Athena is just teasing me at this point. I thought I owned them but apparently they own me. :lol:

Even though she's huge and so uncomfortable, Athena still gets joy out of knocking over the rake while I'm mucking and getting the Nigies over the handle, then jumping on the other end to watch them get po'ed when it hits them in the stomach. :lol:

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Kat was pushing... Then she got up and nothing... Went down again, nothing for a while then pushed.. Now she's up..

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I've never seen it that color before... She needs to hurry up so I can play with the babies! And Franklin wants a friend! Or a nemesis that will take over his name lol!

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
The bubble was just air, wasn't actually a bubble... It was like she was trying to blow little bubbles from her vagina... I almost saw the water bubble! Wait for it!

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Here's a hoof, boy or girl?? Is it upside down?? Ugh..

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Bye Lacie! Thanx! I almost think she's done now but we'll see

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Nope, that's it. She gave me my one big beautiful buckling! She's passing placenta now

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I'm shocked, she was pretty big! I'm glad that means she gets to keep some of her condition though, she's not a rail like she was before

38101 - 38120 of 48831 Posts