Oh I just weighed Franklin too, he's 31.5# at 1 month

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Why did you clip your cow?

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I just got five boxes in the mail! It's like Christmas!

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Sorry.. I disappeared.. Stupid internet...
My boxes contained various items from a new watch to goat milk laundry soap :lol:

Guess what, Kat hasn't Killed Monster yet! (I will call him monster for now so Franklin does t have to loose his identity and confuse everyone lol)

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Wait... You show cows?! They don't have to be registered like goats? Or did you just clip Polly for fun?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
DH is crashing hard, so I think we'll be going to bed soon. Lacie, I still want an explanation of your choices for my doe :) I really value your opinion.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Wait... You show cows?! They don't have to be registered like goats? Or did you just clip Polly for fun?
Dee, I do so many things you don't know about :lol: Pollyanna was just for fun, but I may show her against the standard herefords one day, just for kicks :lol: They don't have a mini class at out fair, so she'd look like a newborn next to them :ROFL: I think I could show her against crossbreeds without papers. My dairy cows are papered though.

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I'd love to see that little cow at a show with big cows!

I'll be back, I gotta check on the monster and make sure the giant B word is letting him eat.. And not killing him..

38141 - 38160 of 48831 Posts