The Goat Spot Forum banner

38161 - 38180 of 48822 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Was it Haley that wanted pics of Clarice's crap shoulder? I think it was.... Haley, here's those pics for you :lol: Hope all is going well with your doe!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Looks like she has gills lol

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
So Kat loves this kid so much, her motherly instinct will kick in soon to let it eat right? I hope so cuz I'm way too worn out to baby sit.. :(

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
My finger hurts, my back hurts, I'm super thirsty but can't drink anymore because I'm full of water, my leg bones hurt, Roo won't shut up, I have to go milk, feed the babies, I need to do laundry, I need a shower, I have to do the dishes, need to get up and be at the beauty supply when they open so I can get some nasty chems to do a nasty smelly perm by 10am because my 107yr old client refuses to let anyone else do it.... and I swear she's been 107 for the past 10 years at least.... DD's graduation is in 10 days, I have to go get a bunch of film developed, and my eyeball itches....
It's hard to be me :lol:

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Ok fine... I'll go hold her for him to eat again... This is such a PITA...

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
He doesn't seem to like milk very much lol... He latches on really well but he just doesn't eat very much

·
Yes Dear Goat Farm
1,272 Posts
He doesn't seem to like milk very much lol... He latches on really well but he just doesn't eat very much
Have you tried tickling the top of his tail/butt? Moms lick and nuzzle there to encourage them to eat more...

Besides, it's fun to get their little tails wiggling like mad! :lol:

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Lol! She licks him while he drinks. I'll try to stimulate him more in the morning and see if that helps, thanx!

For now, Tum is full and I'm off to bed! Hope he's ok! Kat is trying to be a good mommy!

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Hey Vicki! How have you been??

·
Haley
1,554 Posts
Don't wanna pull the false alarm again...but I'm pretty sure this is it. She's arching her back a lot...and it seems like she's having small contractions, though they're pretty consistent. No discharge yet.

·
Haley
1,554 Posts
I wish she'd just have them..it's not so much about me wanting the babies as it is me wanting to see her okay, and not in so much discomfort. :( :(

Sorry to whine... I'm setting my alarm for every hour to check on her because I think we're getting closer, but she needs her space to progress.

Boy will I look like an idiot if she actually just waits till her due date...

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,082 Posts
I'm the same way - the worst part for me is them being uncomfortable, and me having to wait, and watch, and worry. :lol:

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Don't worry Haley, I stayed up with my boer every night for two weeks last year! It happens to the best of us :lol:

38161 - 38180 of 48822 Posts