The Goat Spot Forum banner

40501 - 40520 of 48739 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Lol that's the Bulls revenge :p
Well I didn't get hurt by him other than the toenail thing, but yes, this is my karma probably :lol: I just cant have him going agro on things anymore :lol:

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I think I remember her udder Lindsey.. You need a Kat kid ;)

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I found a pic of her sire as a kid and her sires dam today. Looks like she comes from some pretty nice goats :ROFL:

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I'm laughing bc I'm wondering why I spent so much on a goat without looking into that first :lol: I saw a gorgeous udder and a title and snatched her up!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
I'm laughing bc I'm wondering why I spent so much on a goat without looking into that first :lol: I saw a gorgeous udder and a title and snatched her up!
That's how I operate :lol:
If it's from a friend though, I have no idea what it'll look like until I get there :lol:

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Really? The pic I found of him I thought he was really cute! But he was just a kid..
Yeah, there's just a couple things I didn't really like about him, but he could just be one of those average looking bucks that threw pretty kids. :p

·
I'm watching you
22,151 Posts
Wasn't road rage, the woman ran the car coming toward almost into the ditch and about took the front end off our car. She deserved it.

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Wish everyone could just drive normal... I hate getting cut off..

·
RussellP
536 Posts
How do y'all feel about needle selection? I think an 18 is easier to fill and easier to empty but is a big hole and they scream as if I stabbed them with a dull stick. The 22 they hardly notice but takes forever to fill and hard to empty into the goat. 20 may be the perfect combo. The only thing I do sub Q is ivomec +. It is thick and stings. So I am torn between big needle and get it over with quick or small needle so the puncture hurts less but takes forever to squeeze out the liquid.

40501 - 40520 of 48739 Posts