The Goat Spot Forum banner

45361 - 45380 of 48750 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say I'm still alive :lol: Just got a bunch of crap going on, mainly with the power company.... in the dark right now.... fun stuff :lol:
Also just found Babette's buck kids on CL, I sold them both for $50 just to get them out of here, and now they look like crap and the lady that bought them is trying to sell them for $150 each :hair: People like them just suck, if you're going to flip them, at least take care of them....

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Wow.. That sucks Lacie...

·
FancyDay Farm
832 Posts
That really sucks! ): Makes me wish I could keep all my goat kids.

Speaking of goat kids, mine are all going to hate me tomorrow. They are getting a shot of ivermec. Do you think they'll be mad if I sing "Love hurts" as I give it to them? :shades:
Lol maybe ill just slip them some extra grain instead. ;)

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say I'm still alive :lol: Just got a bunch of crap going on, mainly with the power company.... in the dark right now.... fun stuff :lol:
Also just found Babette's buck kids on CL, I sold them both for $50 just to get them out of here, and now they look like crap and the lady that bought them is trying to sell them for $150 each :hair: People like them just suck, if you're going to flip them, at least take care of them....
That's awful that's why I'm nervous selling goats, especially the boys.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I know what you mean. We just rescued one of our bucklings from a trade. The guy had a strange idea that a 3-1/2 month old buckling was going to grow to full size in the space of 3 months. Tried to tell us he thought it was a genetic defect..... We picked him up and he looks like crap. His body condition, coat and hooves are starting to recover, but it is going to take a while. At least take care of them and provide good nutrition..... UGH!!!!

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Hey Stephanie! I used your doggy soap! I love the way it smells, I wanted to use it on me! :lol:

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was lavender tea tree. It has some scrubby things in it, I really like it!

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
Sheesh, that's a lot of babies! And all does too!

45361 - 45380 of 48750 Posts