The Goat Spot Forum banner

48081 - 48100 of 48739 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Haven't taken any of them yet, it's been a long day lol.

This is Enchante last year as a FF
http://shiningmoonranch.com/Enchante.html

And her daughter Hello, last year as a kid. She's towards the bottom, wish they had a picture of her in milk this year, she's dry now.
http://shiningmoonranch.com/junior.html

And Coups daughter, Extraordinaire, just finished her GCH and was supreme doe at state fair over 701 others!
Here's her page http://shiningmoonranch.com/EXO.html
More recent news on her is on the fb page though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow so sorry to hear that Suzanne! That's horrible... :(

All these cute baby critters! lol!

I just went to pick out a kitten with my fiancé last night.... we left picking out two.... oops! Haha! Both males :) trying to think of some Disney names for them haha! I already have a Lilo and Stitch, so trying to think of these two... hmm...
What about Sven and Kristoph?

Sent from my LG-K373 using Goat Forum mobile app

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
Extraordinaire is Coup's daughter??
I LOVE THAT DOE!!!

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
Lacie maybe you should send me a Coup son...because I only have 5 bucks, I NEED more.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
She sure is! :)
I think I'm breeding Coup, Enchante and Biagia to Eros this year, he's a son of Living Free (2015 natl ch), and Jazz Rimrock.
I only say I THINK because I'm not 100% that Kristi bought him yet, she said she was going to when I was at her house...

Hello is a daughter of Eros, and she'll be bred to Coups buck this year, expecting some nice kids out of her too!

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
Don't say that! There's so many bucks that I NEED/WANT, and it's killing me, because my buck pen is going to be overflowing!! I'm thinking AI might be the answer

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
Has Nehru's sire been collected?

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
It is! One of them is a Nigerian though. I'm actually trying to downsize, I'm selling like 5 or 6 does this fall.
I think I'm breeding 13 or 14 Alpines this year. Plus 3 or 4 Nigerians, the Nubian and the Lamancha.
I only actually bought one of those bucks, 2 were given to me and one is a buck that I bred last year and traded back for him this year after I lost his sire.

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
A linebreeding on Yukon Jack seems appealing to me...

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Yukon is a nice buck, Extraordinaire is a Zodiac daughter. I was going to breed Coup back to Zodiac but decided it was further than I wanted to drive lol

In all reality I'm going to keep all of Coups daughters if she has any next year, and I'm keeping another buck from her, and probably Enchante-- keeping a doe from her as well.
I think I'm going to show Enchante on the 3rd and see if I can finish her championship, she only has one leg left to get.

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
I think whoever you breed Coup to you'll get some nice kids lol

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
Have you used her son at all?

48081 - 48100 of 48739 Posts