The Goat Spot Forum banner
48821 - 48831 of 48831 Posts

·
Registered
Myotonic and Nigerian dwarf goats
286 Posts
Our outside dog likes to tease my father’s hunting dogs she’ll run up to the fence bark and the run away like “ you can’t catch me!”

Reactions: FizzyGoats

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Random musing alert.

Do you ever find that you have a weird habit that annoys you? So basically, you annoy yourself and stop…Without thinking, you’re back to doing said annoying habit in minutes.

I just realized today that when I run the tractor, I sing, well I belt out tunes in what could loosely be called a musical fashion. Not cool songs either. Today I couldn’t stop singing the ten (probably wrong) words I know to the old song Camptown Races. I might need help. And if I’m honest, it’s not just when I’m on the loud tractor.

Last night when sweeping out the goats barn, I kept singing parts of Bohemian Rhapsody.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Every one is a critic.

My goats ignore me completely. They think it’s normal for these strange noises to come out of humans. My embarrassing moment came when I was signing my heart out and heard this voice, a small voice but obviously in the barn. Then I remembered we have a camera in there. My husband got on to ask me something about our old dog’s medication, but the only thing he ended up asking through the little camera speaker was, “Were you just singing Queen?”

48821 - 48831 of 48831 Posts