The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meant to post this a lot sooner, but better late than never, right?!?

Anyways......a lot of my family isn't into hunted houses or any other "spooky" related things when in comes to celebrating in the fall. Instead....we have a big pumpkin carving party at the end of October and enjoy spending time with family and friends, playing outdoor games, eating good food, and of course....carving pumpkins! This year, I decided that I was going to to chose a picture of one of my goats and carve it on to my pumpkin!

I chose to copy this picture of my sweet Sugar:
Plant Goat Fence Tree Terrestrial animal

And here's the finished product:
Creative arts Art Magenta Vegetable Tints and shades

Feel free to post pictures of pumpkins you've carved in the past (doesn't have to be a goat)! 馃槈馃榿

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!! 馃槉 I did a Border Collie (maybe an Aussie) last year that turned out pretty good as well....I'll have to try and find that sometime soon...
That is amazing! How on earth did you manage to get it to look that good?! 馃槏 Did you free hand it or did you use a template?
Thanks! I printed out the picture of Sugar and put it on my pumpkin to get a good outline of her head....then I pretty much free handed the rest...I'm pretty sure it took me close to two hours to finish it....I honestly had no idea I was out there that long and I didn't have much hope that it would turn out well since I was pretty much just "winging it" the whole two hours! There's hardly any pictures online of a goat carved in to a pumpkin...so that wasn't helpful... I'm glad you all like it!! I'm pretty happy how it turned out too! 馃槃

1 - 11 of 11 Posts