The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 absolutely adorable puppies for sale!! 3 males and two females, will be available September 1st.

Rhodesian Ridgebacks make excellent family, as well as hunting or companion dogs. They are very loyal, sweet, and intelligent. They are excellent guard dogs, and will bark if a stranger approaches their vicinity.

Dam and sire are both our family pets, and the puppies have been well socialized and handled daily. Both sire and dam are from stock imported from Africa. The sire is wheaten. He is tall, intelligent, and handsome with an excellent disposition. The dam is red wheaten with a lighter build than the male. Her head is beautiful, and she has a friendly, happy disposition. Both are outstanding family protectors.

$850 each, with registration application, initial shots, and deworming.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They're even more adorable in person, and you know you need one! Just look at the little face in the bottom picture. It says, "Please give me a home!" ;)

The sire is about 135 lbs, and the dam is roughly 85lbs. :) He is tall and very big, and she is tall as well, but with a slimmer shape.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Puppies are 4 and a half weeks old, and cuter by the day! :D They've been wormed, and are eating some wet puppy chow.

Shipping is available!! If you would like your puppy shipped, please let me know so I can get a quote for you! :)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! :D They're trundling around and wagging their tails furiously now! They're learning how to be big dogs... ;)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump! :)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We can ship! :)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's okay! :) If any of your friends are interested in a Ridgeback though, please let them know about these adorable little ones! Thanks! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts