The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Registered Yearling Purebred Nubian buck
link to genetics page: http://www.adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=N001598573
Tested CAE negative in February 2013. Friendly, easy to catch and handle. Up to date on hoof trimming and c/d&t and deworming.
$250, if not sold by August 1st may not be available until mid-September as I may use him on the 2 does I have that aren't related.
Trimmed back the herd and now he's too closely related to be of any use :)
Added recent pictures of the yearling, as well as 2 from when he was a kid. The ones from yesterday aren't the best; forgot how ornery bucks can be when in rut and does are nearby. :)

Will also have another yearling and a 4 yr old available end of September after I breed my does. Only selling because I am cutting back.

Can be reached by PM or email, [email protected]

Attachments

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
A beautiful buck! Right now we are thinking of an Alpine buck but I will definitely keep that in mind. :)

·
915 Posts
where do you live?

·
915 Posts
hmm you might live to far. I'll look it up

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
According to mapquest, I'm about 2.5-3 hours from Centerburg.
Although, delivery out that way might be possible on Sat August 17th.

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
Amazing boy! I love Nubians, but they are a little big for us... :love::drool: :sigh: Ah well, Alpines will fill the Nubian void nicely ;)

·
915 Posts
I'll tell my mom but if we got him it would most likely be in September. :( He is amazing. I hope he goes to an awesome home.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update: Still available, and ready for more does!
I have decided to sell all three of my bucks once my does are bred, in order to cut back. Will post new ad with pictures of the other bucks and their information soon. Will also start taking names for 2014 kids and anyone interested in milkers-will be offering 2-4 after they kid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts