Purebred Nubian Semen Clearance Sale!

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by ksacres, Aug 19, 2009.

1. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas
    I have over 120 straws of PB Nubian semen that needs to find a new home. Most straws are priced at $10 each, but I'm willing to make some deals to get it cleared out. The more you purchase, the better the price I will give you. You can find the complete list on my website, http://www.freewebs.com/ksacresgoats

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, though I'm willing to work with you to see if transport can be arranged.

Could be a good deal for someone just starting in the AI process that doesn't want to fork over a ton of money to learn on.

I will sell the entire 120+ straw inventory for $500. I'm willing to take payments, and I will accept a credit card payment by paypal, but that will add 4% to the cost. For example, if you purchased the entire inventory with a credit card through paypal-your total would be $521.

The people that fill my tank have a shipper that can be rented for $65 (rental charge + nitro charge), you would also be responsible for shipping both ways (last time I used it, it was $70 round trip). So the shipping would be about an additional $135 give or take.

I forgot to add, I'm willing to trade for certain things, here's a partial list:

Alfalfa hay or pellets (must be good quality and mold free)
    La Mancha semen (depending on pedigree)
    La Mancha doe (would prefer a freshened doe over a kid, must be CAE and CL free by recent blood test through WADDL)
    milking machine
    Dual function pasteurizer

Or?