Putting on a show is so frustrating

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by StaceyRosado, Apr 17, 2009.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    So I decided that we didnt have enough AGS shows here in NJ so I would help sponsor one. Oh boy this is a lot of work. Dont let anyone fool you into thinking it isn't!!!

I have been working on it for over a month now and I still dont have any judges or a tent for the ring! Plus i am trying to get the Nigerian club here on the East cost to help me sponsor it but I cant get to the meeting next week so I have to get everything i have so far put together and emailed to one of the people who will present it and hope that they will co-sponsor. :GAAH: Its all rather frustrating.

So I felt like complaining for a bit :oops: all better now

2. GoatGirl

GoatGirl New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Portland, TN
    I have never put on a goat show, but I get stressed on worming day :greengrin: I can only imagine. Things will work out though. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :hug:

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I feel your pain.. my friends family and i started a rabbit club to put on shows.. I mean months and months of infuriating work

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh man.....that is a huge responsibility.....I feel your frustration..... :( :hug:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I totally understand. I am not putting on the whole show but I have been asked to put the whole Fiber show together, and it is next weekend. The hard part is I ma about 1-1/2-2 hours of where the show will be.

I did the classes, getting all the awards, and getting things organized. It is very rewarding when it all comes together.

I have been doing the show stuff for our county fair for 7 years.