The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
14,615 Posts
Tim you've really come a long way in a short period of time! Congrats!! Love seeing your goats in the ring too.

For everyones info (too tired & lazy to start my own thread, besides there's nothing to brag about) Only that I had another rockin good time.
On Fri Mike told me she was the most muscled but the first 1/3 of her body lacked width. He didn't say so but she isn't very elegant.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
T
For everyones info (too tired & lazy to start my own thread, besides there's nothing to brag about) Only that I had another rockin good time.
On Fri Mike told me she was the most muscled but the first 1/3 of her body lacked width. He didn't say so but she isn't very elegant.
I liked this goat of yours....

Attachments

·
14,615 Posts
Thanks for the pics and the compliment!
She's an Auto Repeater gr daughter complete with those signature ears; brown with white strip. We called her Auto Ears till we came up with "What Four".
It was her first time in ring & the only leading she got was to the fitting stand.

ps your wife takes GREAT pictures!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Congrats!!! I was so excited for you! That was so awesome! You does are incredible. :love:

Sooo, I think since Dazzle was 2nd the next day, she won her sire/dam their first points too. There were 11 goats the next day too. That's cool! And Tough Love gave Ruthless his first points too right? :cool:

Dandi looks like she's throwing somebody a look in that one pic...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts