!!!Pygmies For Sale- NW AL!!!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Oct 5, 2007.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am selling these two guys because they are related to some of my Does. I do plan on using the Grown Buck to breed to a couple of my unrelated Does before he is sold, if I get the opportunity. So here they are:

Grown Buck $75
    [​IMG]

4 month old Buckling $65
    [​IMG]

I also have a 4 month old Doeling that I would sell if a Buck was purchased also.

You can PM me, respond on here, or e-mail me at HollowbeadRanch@comcast.net

Thanks,
    Brandi

2. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I measured these two guys yesterday because they are SSSSOOO... tiny and the results are:

Grown Buck- 15.5 inches short :wink:

Buckling- I would guess him between 12-13 inches short. We measured him but my measuring stick only reads down to 14 inches:roll: and he was about an inch or two under that mark.

3. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    The grown buck's horns look taller than he is!!! :lol:

I hope you can find good homes for them. They are sure cute!

4. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you! Yes they are adorable and so tiny! I have a little Doeling that I purchased with them that I have decided to sell because she is so small. I also have a couple of Pygmy girls that might possibly be for sale once they kid. I just think my Buck might be a little too big for them. They are VERY tiny. I didn't really realize how small they were until I got them home with my stuff. I try to stay around the 17" range to make deliveries a little easier.