The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling these two guys because they are related to some of my Does. I do plan on using the Grown Buck to breed to a couple of my unrelated Does before he is sold, if I get the opportunity. So here they are:

Grown Buck $75

4 month old Buckling $65

I also have a 4 month old Doeling that I would sell if a Buck was purchased also.

You can PM me, respond on here, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Brandi

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I measured these two guys yesterday because they are SSSSOOO... tiny and the results are:

Grown Buck- 15.5 inches short :wink:

Buckling- I would guess him between 12-13 inches short. We measured him but my measuring stick only reads down to 14 inches:roll: and he was about an inch or two under that mark.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The grown buck's horns look taller than he is!!! :lol:

I hope you can find good homes for them. They are sure cute!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! Yes they are adorable and so tiny! I have a little Doeling that I purchased with them that I have decided to sell because she is so small. I also have a couple of Pygmy girls that might possibly be for sale once they kid. I just think my Buck might be a little too big for them. They are VERY tiny. I didn't really realize how small they were until I got them home with my stuff. I try to stay around the 17" range to make deliveries a little easier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts