The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got a copy of her registration yesterday. She's actually almost 5 years old. Bleh, people. Will send it with her, but it has someone else's name written in as the buyer and don't know how that will work to transfer. Registered owner's info is on the paper, so contacting her for a new copy would probably be best bet. Far as I can tell she's never kidded before.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm putting Miss Candy down to $100. I really do need to find her a new place before summer is over. I don't think winter will treat her well with my pushy goats and being forced in by rain and such. I am open to trade offers (no goats, unless it's something that is ok for butchering, I have friends interested in meat goats). I need 4+ fence panels, preferably cattle, to get a night time pen set up for my sheep. At the moment Mr. Ram lamb is behaving himself with the chainlink, but he'll be tearing it up in no time. I could use hog panels too. Poults, goslings, young adult turkeys and geese. Young adult ringneck pheasants or guinea fowl. Leghorn hens or pullets, no older than 2 years, fully feathered or within the age of my brooder chicks (2 weeks old at the time of this posting). What do you have?:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
You were asking me what type of goat that I have it's a pygmy goat female. I'm new to this site and New to the goats Of owning a goat she's also pregnant From the last owner that she had.. Have a good evening and we shall talk later nice to have met you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts