Pygmy goats and sheep/lambs for sale in SE Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by whatknott, Apr 17, 2008.

1. whatknott

whatknott New Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have decided not to breed pygmies any more - it's easier for me to buy two babies if I need them for our petting zoo than to maintain a billy goat. My billy is 4 years old; he has some nigerian (way way back in his lines) and some fainter (just way back) and then of course, pygmy too. He's nicely marked - half black and half white (His name is Half and Half), small and compact, long flowing hair like a silky fainter, but finer bones line the nigerian; also naturally polled. Also, have two older does that have not had babies in two years - were bottlefed and used in our petting zoo - all vaccinated and wormed. Billy - $75 - does are negotiable to good home.
    Also, some 3 black and white ewes for sale - great fleece on these ones - $100 each or all 3 for $200. Also, some lambs that are bottlefed from this year - neutered males are $100 and females are $150 - most are babydoll crossbreds. One purebred black babydoll ewe lamb - $600

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    OH I have a waiting list for pets and I may not be able to fulfill it all so I will pass people onto you if they are interested. :D

3. doneroamingacres

doneroamingacres New Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Sayre,PA
    Where are you in Pa are you?

4. whatknott

whatknott New Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    about an hour north of Philadelphia (Perkiomenville)

5. Justkiddin

Justkiddin New Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Would I be able to borrow a pygmy goat or two for an afternoon? I know that's an odd question, but my friend is getting married and they are his favorite animal and I'd love to surprise him with some pygmy goats in his backyard. I'd be willing to pay! Im located just outside philly.