Pygmy Herd Reduction in OH!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by RowdyKidz, Sep 23, 2009.

1. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I only have one grade doe left from my herd reduction, all the rest have been sold. The only reason I am selling is to get my numbers down before winter.

"Carrie" is a grade, medium grey agouti doe born October 8, 2008 to Kookie (dark grey agouti w/ belly-band) and Saltbox Farms Taylor Hicks (dark grey agouti). She does have wattles and is (for the most part) show trained. She would make a great pet to someone who already has goats! She got a fifth and fourth at my fair this year! IF she doesn't sell BY April, we will breed her and offer her for sale bred or AFTER weaning kids. $150 FIRM

Contact me if you are interested in purchasing her bred, I would sell her for $250 bred to an NPGA registered buck. Her dam has a VERY nice udder and is producing quite a bit so, she could too!

I also offer 4-H/FFA discounts BUT I would really really like to see someone on TGS buy her...so she will only be $125 to TGS member! Or $225 bred!

Feel free to contact me if interested!
    Tara

Attached Files:

2. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Also taking reservations on show quality pygmy kids, due from January to April. All colors!

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Oh Tara.....she is so cute, I would so buy her if I had more room.......I have 4 wethers as pets. I am not into breeding or showing, just loving and caring for them.....How far are you from Fort Wayne?
    Denise

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    About 2 and 1/2 hours. :( :sigh: I'd love it if someone on TGS got her...She's a sweetie. She gets along with easily with any goat.

Tara

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Price is reduced to $125. Really need the space...

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Also am selling NPGA registered doeling, Tara's Rowdy Kids Alice with papers for $200.

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio