The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looooooooove these goats but have decided to focus on milkers only. I am looking to find a good home for them - asking $100 ea but the price is flexible and I will consider trades as well. Any offer will be considered, a good home is #1 priority.

Fourty Niner (3 y/o) is the buck - he is the best. We are all sad to see him go. He's a big teddy bear, such a sweetheart!! All of our neighbors love him!

Petunia (6) and Spock (2) are the does - Petunia is Spock's dam (out of a different buck). Petunia is the shyest but has a wonderful personality, she is my favorite out of all the goats. Spock is a total sweetheart.

The pics are from this week - they have their "summer coats" but when their fiber grows in they are all Type A, 2-3 in long, shiny, curly locks! It's gorgeous!

·
Registered
8 Posts
pygora

Hi,

Did you find a home for your pygoras? I am really interested in Nigoras. but haven't found any in my area. I am looking for a friend for my one 11 year old Nigerian until I find Nigorians. His brother had a stroke and as you know, he need a friend. I prefer for my goats to have horns, so Spock is the one that interests me. I live in Pioneer in Amador County.

Janice
in the Sierra

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That pic is so cute!

Janice, I did find a home for them. There's a lady in North Fork with a large herd of Pygoras, she bough her original ones from the same lady I got mine from. If you are interested I could get you in touch with her and maybe she could reserve a kid with horns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts