California Pygoras!! 2 does and 1 Pygora buck, PCA registered Type A fiber

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by cdanna, Jun 18, 2014.

1. cdanna

cdanna New Member

Dec 16, 2012
    CA
    I looooooooove these goats but have decided to focus on milkers only. I am looking to find a good home for them - asking $100 ea but the price is flexible and I will consider trades as well. Any offer will be considered, a good home is #1 priority.

Fourty Niner (3 y/o) is the buck - he is the best. We are all sad to see him go. He's a big teddy bear, such a sweetheart!! All of our neighbors love him!

Petunia (6) and Spock (2) are the does - Petunia is Spock's dam (out of a different buck). Petunia is the shyest but has a wonderful personality, she is my favorite out of all the goats. Spock is a total sweetheart.

The pics are from this week - they have their "summer coats" but when their fiber grows in they are all Type A, 2-3 in long, shiny, curly locks! It's gorgeous!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chadwick

Chadwick New Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Volant PA
    Good looking crew! Good thing I am not closer!

3. pinetown

pinetown New Member

Aug 6, 2014
    pygora

Hi,

Did you find a home for your pygoras? I am really interested in Nigoras. but haven't found any in my area. I am looking for a friend for my one 11 year old Nigerian until I find Nigorians. His brother had a stroke and as you know, he need a friend. I prefer for my goats to have horns, so Spock is the one that interests me. I live in Pioneer in Amador County.

Janice
    in the Sierra

4. Chadwick

Chadwick New Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Volant PA
    Tell your goaties Chadwick and Alice say hello!

image.jpg

5. cdanna

cdanna New Member

Dec 16, 2012
    CA
    That pic is so cute!

Janice, I did find a home for them. There's a lady in North Fork with a large herd of Pygoras, she bough her original ones from the same lady I got mine from. If you are interested I could get you in touch with her and maybe she could reserve a kid with horns.

6. pinetown

pinetown New Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Pygoras

Yes, could you give her my email address pinetown(at)volcano.net. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Janice

7. cdanna

cdanna New Member

Dec 16, 2012
    CA