The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have never registered on line; I bring up the form but it wont let me fill an any info. Also the page says I am not a member.:rolleyes:
Have already sent in apps & $ by regular mail but need these particular goats in the system by this coming weekend.
Can someone please walk me through this?

·
14,760 Posts
Hmmm...
If it's not allowing you to enter info as a member I'd close all your internet pages, and reopen and see if it works. If not, then I'd contact them.

In fact, I'd contact them anyway, because I think they are WAY behind. We did online registration of a buckling and doeling on June 3rd, and they STILL haven't taken the $$ out of the account and it's been nearly 4 weeks.

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they are behind.
Somehow I got in & on but cant find actual registration app.
My head is spinng.

·
14,760 Posts
Are you going straight to online log in or have you tried using Online Actions and just using your first, last name and email address then clicking you are a member? That's how I did it when I registered my son's goats.

It wouldn't go through until Monday anyway, I'd probably call them as soon as they open if you keep having trouble, and make sure you can also get them in the system before the weekend even with doing a rush on them.

Are you just needing it for a show? If so one of the ladies said all we had to have was proof that we filed for registration on them. So if you just have to have proof then make sure they email it to you.

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I tried both ways. It will not let me actually fill in any forms; one of them is in teeny tiny print, then I get this app from Windows for $7 a mo no thank you.
Anyway I did call yesterday & requested rush.
Also found out so long as they are in the system by show time we're good to go.
Will keep trying till I get somewhere.:wallbang:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts