My little 13wk old (Bones) has not had any CDT's......he has been so sick since getting him home that vet said hold off until he is better. He is getting much better....still dealing with bit of cough, no fever and acting normal in every other way. Spoke to vet yesterday, he thinks his throat is still irritated from being sick and said he could have cough for another 2wks. :shrug: . My question is (forgot to ask vet)....when would it be ok to give him first CDT.....Hubby says he thinks we should wait another week and make sure he is really getting well. Any thoughts? Oh, and I have not been able to have him nuetered because of him being sick.....now it is getting hot and bugs are out! How long before he will start getting a scent? Thinking maybe it would be best to wait now until fall.....he would be about 8months.